I can’t believe how quickly June has passed! I completed 7.5 out of 9 goals. (I’ll explain the .5 below) So yay!
- Send beta readers manuscript and review their comments – 1/2 Completed. I sent my manuscript to the beta readers, but haven’t yet received conclusions from 1 reader.
- List book categories and keywords for publishing because I am so freaking close I can hardly contain myself – Done
- Research ebook pricing – Done
- Get website/blog live by the end of this month – Done
- Introduce Have Spirit Will Travel on Facebook – Done
- Create an analytics spreadsheet – Done. For both #’s 6 and 7, I realized it is far more efficient to use Later.com to view analytics for Instagram, and I can view Pinterest analytics on Pinterest. The important thing is to schedule regular time to review these sites
- Spend time analyzing the analytics on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook – Done. See above
- Link all social media – Done
- Work on book two of the Skyler Sullivan series – Not done, unless you count story planning and writing in my mind. While I do believe there is great value in germinating ideas, it still has to get out on paper or the screen
Other than not completing # 9, and the fact that I truly miss my creative sprees, I’m moving it as my first plan of action. Hang on Skyler! Mama’s coming!
- Work on book two of the Skyler Sullivan series
- Review comments from last beta reader
- Research MailChimp
- Follow 8 like-minded blogs (I don’t know why I chose 8, but it feels right, and I am all about instinct)
- Complete my author page on Goodreads
- Research and plan a book launch
- Read Let’s Get Visible – How to Get Noticed and Sell More Books by David Gaughran
- Publish Have Spirit Will Travel. What??? I know. It is exciting.
Wish me luck!